Get ready to learn the skills and strategies to score better than 87% of students on the AP US History FRQs- the SAQ, the dreaded DBQ, and the 'We still have one more essay to write?!🤯” LEQ. The FRQs are 60% of the exam, so lets get you prepped to crush it!
After the three live trainings, you will understand how to best approach each section of the written part of the AP US History exam, learn the common mistakes other students (but not you!) make and how to avoid them. And on May 5, you can walk into that exam room with confidence and some swagger! 😎
In the three, 75-minute live trainings you will get overviews of each section, a strategy to maximizing your points for each part of the FRQ, (even if you have struggled all year), practice with skills and live feedback as you do so!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Aloha students and parents! I'm Dan Lewer and I've taught AP US History for eleven years. I'm an author, curriculum developer, I was the 2020 Gilder Lehrman Institute of American History’s Hawai'i History Teacher, and many times my students have received some of the highest passing rates on the AP exam of any public school in the state.
WHAT COMES WITH THE COURSE
- Three 75-minute trainings (see dates below)
- Lots of Practice w/ the skills during the training (we will be using Pear Deck which is very easy to use- a link will be shared and that's all that is needed)
- “Cheat Sheets” to remember the strategies & the main tips to maximize your potential points on each section: SAQ, DBQ, and LEQ
- Access to the slides and training materials
- 2 BONUS Cram Sessions! Join Mr. Lewer for two private one-hour study session right before the exam! 8:00-9:00PM EST, May 3 and 4!
Who Is This "APUSH: Crush the FRQ Bootcamp" For?
- AP US History students who are looking to pass the AP exam with a 3, 4, or 5.
- Students who have struggled with the writing components of the class: the SAQ, the DBQ, and the LEQ and want to ensure they score well!
- Students joining this bootcamp should definitely be at least somewhat familiar with the DBQ, LEQ, and SAQ, but looking for ways to improve their writing skills and earn more points
- Students who feel their teacher has not really prepared them for writing segment
Who is the “APUSH: Crush the FRQ Bootcamp” NOT for?
- Students who have scored really well on their APUSH writing all year
- Students who have not paid attention all year and have barely learned any content
- Students who have zero background with the DBQ, LEQ, or SAQ
Cost for the 3 trainings, cheat sheets, bonus cram session, & review resources is just $59.99.
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER TODAY!
DATES & LINKS TO REGISTER
April 17, 18, 19 from 8:00-9:15pm EST [SOLD OUT]
April 20, 21, 24 from 8:00-9:15pm EST [SOLD OUT]
April 25, 26, 27 from 7:00-8:15pm EST REGISTER NOW
April 27, 28, May 1 from 10:00-11:15 EST REGISTER NOW
April 28, May 1, 2 from 8:00-9:15pm EST REGISTER NOW